2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60
According to testing completed by Car and Driver, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 is 3.8 seconds. It’s not only fast-accelerating, but also fast in general. It reaches a top speed of 191 mph, making it faster than the Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUV. It’s also faster than much of the competition. The Porsche Panamera, for example, takes 5.4 seconds to accelerate from 0 mph to 60 mph. The Giulia Quadrifoglio is also equipped with Pirelli tires and sturdy iron brake rotors, allowing it to stop from 70 mph in 143 feet.
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Speed & Performance
Where does the new Giulia Quadrifoglio get its immense speed? It’s powered by the same engine found under the hood of the Stelvio Quadrifoglio — a 505-hp twin-turbocharged 2.9L V6 engine rated at 443 lb-ft of torque. In addition, it gets the following features to give its performance capabilities a boost:
- Brembo brakes
- 19-inch wheels
- Torque-vectoring rear differential
- Two-mode exhaust with bypass valves
- Carbon-fiber active front splitter
- Carbon trunk spoiler
Highlighted Quadrifoglio Performance Features
The critically acclaimed Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio speed and power can also be attributed to the following features, some of which are exclusive to the Quadrifoglio lineup:
- Q4 High-Performance All-Wheel-Drive System: Using an Active Transfer Case, this system can allocate up to 50% of the engine’s torque to the front wheels to accommodate changing conditions throughout Utica.
- Near-Perfect Weight Distribution: With a near-perfect 50:50 weight distribution, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio whips around corners like a champion.
- Available Carbon Ceramic Brakes: Equipped with these optional brakes, the Giulia Quadrifoglio can stop on a dime.
- Alfa DNA Pro Mode Selector: Alternate between four driver-selectable modes: Race, Dynamic, Natural, or Advanced. Each performance profile brings a unique driving experience to the table.
Test Drive the Giulia Quadrifoglio at Genesis Alfa Romeo!
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 is just one of the many exciting aspects of this race-inspired sedan. If you’re not necessarily looking for a high-performance sedan, take a few minutes to get acquainted with the Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations and costs. When you’re ready, contact us to schedule a test drive near Sterling Heights and Clinton Township and we’ll put you behind the wheel of the model you like best!
More About Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
More from Genesis Alfa Romeo
Do you want a car that offers dynamic performance? Do you want one that has excellent and reputable safety features? If so, then look no further than the 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale. A stunner in its own right, this vehicle has so much to offer the residents of Macomb. Keep reading to learn more about…
In terms of luxury SUVs currently on the market, there’s nothing quite like the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. A pinnacle of design and dynamic performance, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio stands in a league of its own for stylish and award-winning SUVs. That’s no joke, either! The Alfa Romeo Stelvio is the recipient of J.D. Power’s Top…
Do you want to drive in luxury? Do you want to make your neighbors jealous? When you drive around in the stunning Alfa Romeo Giulia, you will. This style icon is beautifully designed with you in mind. From every seat stitch to the technological advancements only known from an Alfa Romeo brand, the Giulia will…