2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60
According to testing completed by Car and Driver, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 is 3.8 seconds. It’s not only fast-accelerating, but also fast in general. It reaches a top speed of 191 mph, making it faster than the Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUV. It’s also faster than much of the competition. The Porsche Panamera, for example, takes 5.4 seconds to accelerate from 0 mph to 60 mph. The Giulia Quadrifoglio is also equipped with Pirelli tires and sturdy iron brake rotors, allowing it to stop from 70 mph in 143 feet.
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Speed & Performance
Where does the new Giulia Quadrifoglio get its immense speed? It’s powered by the same engine found under the hood of the Stelvio Quadrifoglio — a 505-hp twin-turbocharged 2.9L V6 engine rated at 443 lb-ft of torque. In addition, it gets the following features to give its performance capabilities a boost:
- Brembo brakes
- 19-inch wheels
- Torque-vectoring rear differential
- Two-mode exhaust with bypass valves
- Carbon-fiber active front splitter
- Carbon trunk spoiler
Highlighted Quadrifoglio Performance Features
The critically acclaimed Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio speed and power can also be attributed to the following features, some of which are exclusive to the Quadrifoglio lineup:
- Q4 High-Performance All-Wheel-Drive System: Using an Active Transfer Case, this system can allocate up to 50% of the engine’s torque to the front wheels to accommodate changing conditions throughout Utica.
- Near-Perfect Weight Distribution: With a near-perfect 50:50 weight distribution, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio whips around corners like a champion.
- Available Carbon Ceramic Brakes: Equipped with these optional brakes, the Giulia Quadrifoglio can stop on a dime.
- Alfa DNA Pro Mode Selector: Alternate between four driver-selectable modes: Race, Dynamic, Natural, or Advanced. Each performance profile brings a unique driving experience to the table.
Test Drive the Giulia Quadrifoglio at Genesis Alfa Romeo!
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 is just one of the many exciting aspects of this race-inspired sedan. If you’re not necessarily looking for a high-performance sedan, take a few minutes to get acquainted with the Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations and costs. When you’re ready, contact us to schedule a test drive near Sterling Heights and Clinton Township and we’ll put you behind the wheel of the model you like best!
More About Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
More from Genesis Alfa Romeo
If you’re in the market for a vehicle that’s luxurious, reliable, and can deliver a racecar-like thrill, consider the new 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia. The Alfa Romeo Giulia trim levels include the Sprint, Ti, Ti Sport, and Quadrifoglio, all of which boast their own unique price points and top-of-the-line features. Learn more about the Alfa…
If you’re longing to bring some excitement to your Utica commute, the new Alfa Romeo Giulia should be your top contender. Not only does the Giulia sport a luxurious interior and thrilling performance capabilities, but it also boasts impressive fuel economy ratings. The 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia fuel economy ratings offer 24 mpg city /…
If you’re searching Macomb for a top-of-the-line new luxury sport sedan, the 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia is an excellent option! As you learn more about the different Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations, you may be wondering, “How much is an Alfa Romeo Giulia?” Genesis Alfa Romeo shares the Giulia car cost here, so browse our inventory online for specific pricing…