2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60
According to testing completed by Car and Driver, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 is 3.8 seconds. It’s not only fast-accelerating, but also fast in general. It reaches a top speed of 191 mph, making it faster than the Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUV. It’s also faster than much of the competition. The Porsche Panamera, for example, takes 5.4 seconds to accelerate from 0 mph to 60 mph. The Giulia Quadrifoglio is also equipped with Pirelli tires and sturdy iron brake rotors, allowing it to stop from 70 mph in 143 feet.
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Speed & Performance
Where does the new Giulia Quadrifoglio get its immense speed? It’s powered by the same engine found under the hood of the Stelvio Quadrifoglio — a 505-hp twin-turbocharged 2.9L V6 engine rated at 443 lb-ft of torque. In addition, it gets the following features to give its performance capabilities a boost:
- Brembo brakes
- 19-inch wheels
- Torque-vectoring rear differential
- Two-mode exhaust with bypass valves
- Carbon-fiber active front splitter
- Carbon trunk spoiler
Highlighted Quadrifoglio Performance Features
The critically acclaimed Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio speed and power can also be attributed to the following features, some of which are exclusive to the Quadrifoglio lineup:
- Q4 High-Performance All-Wheel-Drive System: Using an Active Transfer Case, this system can allocate up to 50% of the engine’s torque to the front wheels to accommodate changing conditions throughout Utica.
- Near-Perfect Weight Distribution: With a near-perfect 50:50 weight distribution, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio whips around corners like a champion.
- Available Carbon Ceramic Brakes: Equipped with these optional brakes, the Giulia Quadrifoglio can stop on a dime.
- Alfa DNA Pro Mode Selector: Alternate between four driver-selectable modes: Race, Dynamic, Natural, or Advanced. Each performance profile brings a unique driving experience to the table.
Test Drive the Giulia Quadrifoglio at Genesis Alfa Romeo!
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 is just one of the many exciting aspects of this race-inspired sedan. If you’re not necessarily looking for a high-performance sedan, take a few minutes to get acquainted with the Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations and costs. When you’re ready, contact us to schedule a test drive near Sterling Heights and Clinton Township and we’ll put you behind the wheel of the model you like best!
More About Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
More from Genesis Alfa Romeo
The Alfa Romeo lineup is well known for its lightning-fast speeds and undeniable handling, but what can you expect from the latest Stelvio on the Utica roads? The 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio horsepower ranges from 280 to 505 hp, so you expect major thrills on your next Sterling Heights adventure. Get to know the Stelvio…
You may already recognize the 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia for its exceptional performance capabilities and high-class interior amenities. Although, the Giulia is also noteworthy for its fuel economy specs. How many miles per gallon does the Alfa Romeo Giulia get? The 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia fuel economy ratings reach 24 mpg city / 33 mpg…
No doubt about it, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is an exhilarating-to-drive SUV with plenty of great features and divine handling. But did you know that it also boasts some pretty impressive MPG ratings as well? If not, the team at Genesis Alfa Romeo has you covered with this article highlighting the MPG ratings of this wonderful ride….